Dr. Getman attended Rhodes College in Memphis TN receiving his bachelor of science degree in Biology in 1994. He continued his education at the University of Tennessee’s College of Dentistry earning his D.D.S. in 1998. He furthered his dental education by attending the University of Tennessee’s school of Orthodontics, graduating in 2001.
- The Richard Doggett Dean And Marguerite Taylor Dean Honorary Odontological Society.
- Member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Society-which was established to promote and recognize scholarship and character among students of dentistry.
- The American Dental Association
- The American Association Of Orthodontists
- The Tennessee Dental Association
- The Tennessee Association Of Orthodontists
Dr. Getman enjoys playing musical instruments, reading, computers and spending time with his family.