Dr. Chris Getman and the professional staff of Getman Orthodontics Getman Orthodontics has the knowledge and experience to treat their patients with Invisalign in Germantown TN. Invisalign clear aligners are an alternative to traditional metal braces. The aligners are clear, removable, thermoplastic trays that exert a gentle pressure to shift teeth to an optimal position within the mouth. Benefits of Invisalign include:
1. Easy to Wear. Invisalign is made of a clear, removable, thermoplastic
material. They are smooth plastic AND comfortable.
2. Easy to Remove. The aligners can be taken out to eat, brush, floss, and clean
the trays. It does not require a teen wearer to alter their eating habits or their
morning routine. Invisalign is easier to keep clean than traditional braces.
With Invisalign, you simply brush the aligner after you brush your teeth.
3. Shorter treatment times. If worn correctly, a course of treatment with
Invisalign may last a year and a half.
4. Less discomfort. There is often less discomfort associated with the aligners
than with traditional braces because there are no metal bands or brackets to
5. Less maintenance. Maintenance of the aligners require less attention than
traditional braces. Teeth and trays are cleaned simultaneously using denture
Dr. Chris Getman of Getman Orthodontics, believes it important to provide options when it comes to orthodontic treatment in Germantown TN. It’s important to know that Invisalign may not be needed for the type of treatment YOU need. That’s why Dr. Chris Getman also offers:
•Traditional Metal Braces
•Clear Ceramic Braces